Thursday 17 May 2012

Back on the lures

I went down to local club water with floater gear for the carp and lure gear for the predators. After trying to find carp on the top I had no luck so went back to the car, grabbed the lure gear and set off for pike and perch. Due to weed alot of the lake isnt fishable on diving lures. On the 3rd move fan casting each swim i hit into first fish, after a decent fight a mid double pike on the bank.


I had another few casts in the swim and had a follow in from a upper single figure fish. After a couple more moves and bringing the lure next to sunken trees I was into my next fish, it felt abit smaller and brought a decent perch on the bank, quick photo and put him back.




I didnt have any more takes and the carp wernt playing ball on the surface after my effort on lures either. So ended the session on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment